The Generic Version of Contraceptive Pills like Yasmin and Yaz
Both the generic versions of the oral contraceptive pills will be available only in the U.S. and will be marketed by Barr Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Information about Contraceptive Pills like Yasmin and the Yaz
- Birth control online tablets are an effective way to prevent pregnancy in women. There are different methods of birth control and Yasmin and Yaz are just other versions.
- Both Yasmin and Yaz are composed of two kinds of female hormones – Progestine or the Drospirenone and synthetic estrogen or the Ethinyl Estradiol.
- The dosage composition however, will differ. While there is no information related to how much the price of the medicines will cost, it is confirmed that the product will be sold to the brand at a discount and that insurance holders will be to make generic co-pay.
How Drospirenone and Ethinyl Estradiol Works to Prevent Pregnancy
The combination of Drospirenone and Ethinyl Estradiol works to prevent ovulation by causing changes in the cervical and the uterine lining. This makes it difficult for the sperm to reach the uterus and prevents the fertilized egg from getting attached to the uterus.
The hormones present in the contraceptive pills, inhibits the natural cycle leading to successful prevention of pregnancy.
Apart from pregnancy prevention, the medication is also useful for the treatment of premenstrual dysphoric disorder such as depression, anxiety, trouble concentrating, irritability, breast tenderness, headaches, etc.
The effectiveness of a contraceptive pill depends on how a person consumes the pill. Patients are therefore advised to follow the instructions first before taking a birth control medication.
Here are some of the suggested best tips to consuming a contraceptive pill, composed of Drospirine and Ethinyl Estradiol:
- Follow the instructions in order to understand when the right time for consuming a contraceptive pill is. It is best to take a pill only once every day, before breakfast or at bedtime. However, there is no hard and fast rule and you may consume it with only liquid if that’s what you want.
- Users might experience having light bleedings at unexpected times. You might even feel sick during the initial stages of your consumption. However the problems are just temporary and will soon go away.
- These light bleedings can also be the reason of forgetting to take your pills routinely. If you fail to follow the routine and discontinue from your course, then try consuming it as soon as you remember.
- Take two pills at the same time, incase if you break away from the routine and remember about it only the next day. You may want to speak to a healthcare provider too to ensure that you are following a systematic treatment pattern.
Buying a Contraceptive Yasmin or Yaz Pill
- You can easily treat your birth control online. However, make sure that you are consulting with a physician first and purchasing one as prescribed.
- Your contraceptive pill package will contain a set of medication strips containing at least 21 to 28 tablets. The 21 pill strip comes packaged with active pills. However, in a 28 pill strip, there can be 7 inactive pills and 21 active pills. These tablets are labeled in order to help the user keep the activities on track. The seven inactive pills in a 28-pill package function as a remainder to make sure that you start on a new pill packet immediately after the completion of the 28 days.
- Different contraceptive pill packages have different number of active and inactive tablets. Some may have as little as two inactive pills only. You might want to take a look into a reliable birth control online site in order to see which medicine type you would want to purchase. Nevertheless, it is best to take all the pills in order to be sure that you have got yourself fully protected from situations of unwanted pregnancy.
Some Important Information Related to Oral Contraceptive Tablet Consumption
- Do not consume contraceptive tablets if you are already pregnant
- Avoid taking birth control medication incase if you are suffering from any of the following conditions like: Heart Disease, High Blood Pressure, Circulation Problems, Severe Migraine (http://www.nhs.uk/conditions/Migraine/Pages/Introduction.aspx)
There are other problems as well and you would want to go for a consultation first with your doctor before taking a contraceptive tablet.