Yasmin will not only prevent unwanted pregnancy but also have a positive impact on some other health conditions. And now my canadian pharmacy will pay attention to what is necessary to consider when taking this birth control pills.
Before using Yasmin, it is recommended to undergo a thorough medical examination plus consultation with your doctor about the use of this contraceptive drug.
Remember that you should be examined every 6 months in the case of frequent drug use.
Please note that Yasmin and smoking are incompatible.
The manufacturer is Schering, Germany. The drug is a synthetic tablet. The product is packed in a cardboard box, and each box contains a blister with 28 pills.
The last thing any woman wants is a birth control pill that makes her gain weight. However, a birth control pill that makes her lose weight, well, that’s another matter altogether! If you are looking for birth control online mybirthcontrolonline.com, then you have probably come across the legendary Yasmin.
However, many women have raised concerns about the possible effects of Yasmin when it comes to both weight gain or weight loss. So what is the real story behind Yasmin’s alleged weight gain or weight loss anyway? Is it just women’s tales or there might be some truth behind it? Well, we are about to find out in this article.
It’s a 50/50 Stake
Truth be told, doctors cannot predict how your body is going to react to Yasmin. Professor Jerilynn Prior, MD from the University of British Columbia says that it comes down to each individual woman’s biochemistry and there is no one answer fits all. There are some women who:
- will gain weight while on Yasmin, and others who
- will not gain a single pound, and then there are those who
- will lose significant weight on the pill.
No one can predict it.
What makes the study of this topic difficult is the fact that there are no research groups currently studying this information. As a result every woman is left to her own conclusions which can be somewhat frustrating.
Generic versions of birth control pills like Yasmin and Yaz will now be available in the market soon. This news comes from the drug company Bayer – manufacturer of drugs like Yasmin and Yaz.
Both the generic versions of the oral contraceptive pills will be available only in the U.S. and will be marketed by Barr Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Information about Contraceptive Pills like Yasmin and the Yaz
- Birth control online tablets are an effective way to prevent pregnancy in women. There are different methods of birth control and Yasmin and Yaz are just other versions.
- Both Yasmin and Yaz are composed of two kinds of female hormones – Progestine or the Drospirenone and synthetic estrogen or the Ethinyl Estradiol.
- The dosage composition however, will differ. While there is no information related to how much the price of the medicines will cost, it is confirmed that the product will be sold to the brand at a discount and that insurance holders will be to make generic co-pay.
How Drospirenone and Ethinyl Estradiol Works to Prevent Pregnancy
The combination of Drospirenone and Ethinyl Estradiol works to prevent ovulation by causing changes in the cervical and the uterine lining. This makes it difficult for the sperm to reach the uterus and prevents the fertilized egg from getting attached to the uterus.
The hormones present in the contraceptive pills, inhibits the natural cycle leading to successful prevention of pregnancy.
Apart from pregnancy prevention, the medication is also useful for the treatment of premenstrual dysphoric disorder such as depression, anxiety, trouble concentrating, irritability, breast tenderness, headaches, etc.
The effectiveness of a contraceptive pill depends on how a person consumes the pill. Patients are therefore advised to follow the instructions first before taking a birth control medication.
Here are some of the suggested best tips to consuming a contraceptive pill, composed of Drospirine and Ethinyl Estradiol:
- Follow the instructions in order to understand when the right time for consuming a contraceptive pill is. It is best to take a pill only once every day, before breakfast or at bedtime. However, there is no hard and fast rule and you may consume it with only liquid if that’s what you want.
- Users might experience having light bleedings at unexpected times. You might even feel sick during the initial stages of your consumption. However the problems are just temporary and will soon go away.
- These light bleedings can also be the reason of forgetting to take your pills routinely. If you fail to follow the routine and discontinue from your course, then try consuming it as soon as you remember.
- Take two pills at the same time, incase if you break away from the routine and remember about it only the next day. You may want to speak to a healthcare provider too to ensure that you are following a systematic treatment pattern.
Buying a Contraceptive Yasmin or Yaz Pill
- You can easily treat your birth control online. However, make sure that you are consulting with a physician first and purchasing one as prescribed.
- Your contraceptive pill package will contain a set of medication strips containing at least 21 to 28 tablets. The 21 pill strip comes packaged with active pills. However, in a 28 pill strip, there can be 7 inactive pills and 21 active pills. These tablets are labeled in order to help the user keep the activities on track. The seven inactive pills in a 28-pill package function as a remainder to make sure that you start on a new pill packet immediately after the completion of the 28 days.
- Different contraceptive pill packages have different number of active and inactive tablets. Some may have as little as two inactive pills only. You might want to take a look into a reliable birth control online site in order to see which medicine type you would want to purchase. Nevertheless, it is best to take all the pills in order to be sure that you have got yourself fully protected from situations of unwanted pregnancy.
Some Important Information Related to Oral Contraceptive Tablet Consumption
- Do not consume contraceptive tablets if you are already pregnant
- Avoid taking birth control medication incase if you are suffering from any of the following conditions like: Heart Disease, High Blood Pressure, Circulation Problems, Severe Migraine (http://www.nhs.uk/conditions/Migraine/Pages/Introduction.aspx)
There are other problems as well and you would want to go for a consultation first with your doctor before taking a contraceptive tablet.
Premenstrual syndrome otherwise called PMS in ladies is an accumulation of indications which are identified with the menstrual cycle. These side effects may include physical variables or mental things. It is fundamentally a mix of these components and state of mind varieties that happen after the ovulation till the onset of the menstrual stream. A type of premenstrual syndrome is the premenstrual syndrome issue in which there is a huge loss of capacities because of extreme side effects. You can take birth control online pills for best results.
Some of side effects of PMS
PMS is exceptionally regular and around 80 % of ladies experience it. There are numerous side effects identified with it making it hard to make sense of what precisely aims PMS to happen. The most widely recognized reason is the unsettling influences in the level of hormones or the cooperation’s between the hormones and the neurotransmitters in the mind.
Indications – The side effects of the premenstrual syndrome can shift generally from lady to lady. These side effects can contrast in span and force. The side effects can be physical or mental. A percentage of the physical side effects of PMS are given here:
- Bloating: This regularly influences ladies as they experience bloating because of liquid maintenance.
- Weight Gain: Many ladies put on weight during this period.
- Rest Pattern: Many feel the rest design changing amid this time. Some may rest an excessive amount of and some too little.
- Weakness: Some vibe tiredness and weariness.
- Hankering: There might be longing changes in a few ladies driving them to overeat or have certain yearnings.
- Breast delicacy: This is one of the premenstrual syndrome which ladies experience.
The manifestations of PMS are for a few ladies genuinely genuine and upset their everyday life while persevering PMS. For ladies who experience moderate to serious PMS side effects, there are medications out there. Before you can comprehend the birth control online pills, it is imperative to comprehend what PMS may do to you.
What is PMS!? What causes PMS?? How serious are the effects of PMS?? How can it be cured??
Read on to find out the answers.
Every woman out there would have faced the syndromes of PMS at some point in their life but may not have known then. PMS is a Pre-Menstrual Syndrome common in women. It describes the various symptoms that recur just before the menstrual periods each month. Unlike casual mood swings, PMS indicates a very serious set of mental and physical symptoms. Birth Control Online https://mybirthcontrolonline.com/ is the place you would want to look into if diagnosed with PMS.
Who all get PMS?
PMS is common among women in their middle age – 30-40 years. But, it is not a written statement and younger women in their 20+ ages also might suffer from PMS.